Thursday 10 November 2011

Tuesday 8th November

Inspired by Sissa I made a start on my christmas cards this week. I took a lino block home to cut into, and Oksana took some press print home. When we arrived on Tuesday we had both done almost identical designs and found that we had both used the same image for inspiration, even though I found mine on page 10 of a google search and Oksana's was on the back of a craft magazine! Spooky!
Siobhan continued with her scrapbook, Markus played around with some multi media experiments and Sissa had her first try at shaving foam prints having missed the class earlier in the year. We also talked about having a 'Community Art School Christmas Do'.

Is it too early to be getting extremely excited about Christmas?! I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment