Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bleach Drawings - Tuesday 4th October

I have decided every week now to show an experimental art technique at the start of the lesson. Each demonstration will be quick  and simple but with (hopefully!) surprising results. Everyone who attends is then free to either try out this technique themselves or continue with their own work as I don't want to feel like I'm making people do something they don't really like.
So last night's technique was drawing with bleach and ink. I demonstrated the different effects that can be obtained when working with this media and everyone decided to try it out. There were some really interesting outcomes, I could play with this forever!
I particularly like how Oksana has used the bleach in her row of houses to make it look like the lights are on in the windows, and I love how different everyones work is.




























No comments:

Post a Comment